Chloe is a University of Michigan student studying women’s studies with a German minor. Her main interest besides birth is music. She once briefly studied vocal performance and music education, with hopes of becoming an opera singer! Now she gets her music fix through her a cappella group, the Sirens, and singing along while strumming guitar and ukulele on her
porch. She also enjoys being outdoors, traveling the world, and learning all about other people and cultures.
1. What is your astrological sign? Gemini
2. What item could you not live without if stranded on a desert island, and why? A companion. I value some alone time, but can’t stand loneliness.
3. Who would win in a fight, bigfoot or a great white shark? The shark! All those teeth...
4. What was the last movie you saw? Pulp Fiction (On Netflix)
5. If you could go back in time, what year would you visit, and why? 2010, so I could apply to nursing school earlier.
6. What inspired you to become a doula? I saw “The Business of Being Born” in a women’s studies class and it changed my life! I want to become a midwife someday, and my doula work has been an exciting step along the way.